What’s better than one female marketing leader… try FOUR powerhouse female marketing leaders! FullStory’s Jennifer Leaver, Reachdesk’s Amber Bogie, Gong’s Corrina Owens and 6sense‘s Jess Gondolfo ignited the #B2BSMX stage in Boston during their panel, where they put ABX at the forefront of everyone’s minds.
Co-hosts Klaudia Tirico and Kelly Lindenau cannot contain their excitement in sharing this panel session with the audience because marketers need to prioritize ABX now more than ever and who better to elaborate on the “why?” than these revenue marketing leaders.
Tune in to learn how and why ABX creates the flywheel to elevate your go-to-market strategy and breaks down silos across teams. Here’s how marketers can:
- Use ABX as the glue that ties the flywheel together;
- Make sure ABX isn’t siloed;
- Give prospects a glimpse into what it’s like to be a customer;
- Move beyond looking at prospects and customers as just another logo; and
- Tap into CX as the next phase of integrating an ABX strategy.