See what past sponsors have to say about #B2BMX!
2021 marks the 10th anniversary of the conference that has become Demand Gen Report’s flagship event and the place to be for B2B: the B2B Marketing Exchange (#B2BMX). While traditionally held live in Scottsdale, this February, the B2B Marketing Exchange Experience (Feb. 22-24, 2021) will be an immersive online event centered around connecting B2B revenue teams with the industry’s leading solution and service providers!
This year, #B2BMX will focus on refining the accelerated adaptations of the past year, spotlighting transformational approaches to customer engagement and revenue creation If you offer a service or solution that can help B2B marketing or sales executives reach buyers in today’s hybrid world, you’ll want to be a part of this unique experience!
Complete the form below for more information on sponsorship opportunities:
Not Another Virtual Event
This Ain’t Our First Rodeo
Having hosted the B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange online experience last October, we’ve already had a chance to reimagine the ‘virtual event’ concept. Rather than trying to replicate a live event, we focused on leveraging the unique benefits that only a virtual environment can offer, and we learned a lot. With nearly 2,000 registrants and an attendee rating of 4.4 out of 5, we gathered feedback from sponsors and attendees that helped guide our approach to this next event, which we expect to be our best experience yet!
What You Can Expect
As an event sponsor, you will have an opportunity to reach Demand Gen Report’s audience of more than 70,000 B2B revenue marketers as we provide an online environment to facilitate engagement between our audience and today’s top B2B solution and service providers in a variety of ways, including:
- Thought Leadership: Sponsored speaking opportunities include breakout sessions, case studies, lunch & learns, labs, workshops and even certification courses
- Marketplace: Unlike typical “virtual booths” our marketplace will mimic an online directory that allows prospects to search for solution providers based on category/solution and will lead them to dedicated sponsor hubs where they can access relevant content or request to “meet”
- Networking: We will help to facilitate 1:1 meetings, roundtables, fun networking events and matchmaking with those attendees who express interest in your area of expertise and more
- Access & Promotion: Free passes for your staff, clients, and prospects and targeted promotion to your ABM list
- Branding & Social Amplification: Branding opportunities include banner ads, social promotion, livestreams, podcasts, and more