Get ready to get a taste of what successful ABM looks like at large, enterprise organizations. As a leading ABM practitioner for the past seven years, Danny Nail has tested and re-tested a variety of different plays to scale ABM programs at companies such as SAP and now Microsoft. He’s essentially the Michelin star chef of ABM!
Today’s B2BMX Podcast episode is a #B2BSMX session replay starring Nail himself, who will share a variety of recipes and learnings from some of his most successful ABM programs at SAP and Microsoft. The best part? Organizations of all shapes and sizes can learn a thing or two from Nail — even if you don’t work at the SAP and Microsoft’s of the world.
"Our goal in account-based marketing at Microsoft is to get an account to become an external advocate or Microsoft," Nail said.
Check it out to get:
- Examples of 1:1 and 1:few plays and campaigns that hit the mark;
- His lessons learned from working with sales and some “dos and don’ts”;
- Top tools and best practices for scaling ABM;
- Insights into how Nail developed his own platform to streamline processes and scale ABM; and
- Examples of how generic campaigns and content offers can be customized to specific accounts.