Revenue leaders know that having an effective go-to-market strategy is critical for the success of their business. But the number one challenge many organizations face is achieving scalability—how can you “do more with less?”
In this episode, we look back at another 2022 B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange session hosted by Lisa Sharapata, former CMO of BoostUp.ai! Lisa offered amazing insights and actionable tips on how revenue leaders must change their go-to-market approach among the constantly changing buyer expectations we experience.
Some of the biggest takeaways from the session include:
- What “growth at all costs” looks like in the B2B marketplace;
- The “P-E-R-F-E-C-T” framework to follow when reassessing your go-to-market strategy;
- The difference between “market fit” and “customer fit”;
- Why reporting on your NRR, versus your ARR, is so much more important to understanding the growth of your business; and
- The importance of product market fit and ICP fit.