Successful B2B content is all about its intended audience. Think of it as a fancy cocktail party: If you only talk about yourself, everyone will bail out! Mixing audience-centric content with proven tools and strategies gets everyone’s attention without breaking the bank.
In this episode, we hear a conversation between our host, Kelly Lindenau, and Alexis Carroll, a Sr. Content Strategist at the B2B content and creative agency Content4Demand. On the show floor at B2BMX this past February, the pair talked about ways B2B marketers can get out of the habit of talking about themselves to give their audience what they need to make a purchase decision. Tune in to learn:
- How to keep the focus on the buyer when creating meaningful content;
- Why interactive content is rising in popularity and the trends influencing its popularity;
- How tools like ChatGPT and other AI can positively (and negatively) impact the content creation process; and
- Why a case study portfolio can address multiple issues that prospects struggle with across the buying journey.
- Connect with Alexis here!
- Learn more about Content4Demand.
- Check out the agenda and register for B2BSMX 2023 — use code PODCAST25 at checkout and receive 25% off your ticket!