Sometimes, a shared passion is all you need to create a spark that can fuel ongoing training and education within a growing B2B company. Tabitha Adams, Director of Performance Marketing, Analytics and Technology for the global consulting firm Slalom, used the power of the wizarding world to build fellowship and community at the company.
In this episode, we chat with Tabitha about her experience creating a “Triwizard” training program for Slalom’s global marketing team to build a better learning community within the group. The two-time B2B Innovator Award winner also shares her thoughts on prioritizing and promoting diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) in the B2B space.
Listen to this episode to learn about:
- Why DE&I initiatives are essential for any business;
- Tabitha’s work within Slalom to raise awareness and improve reproductive rights, along with other DE&I initiatives; and
- Way too many Harry Potter references!
- Check out the agenda and register for B2BMX 2023 — use the code PODCAST25 during checkout to get 25% off your ticket!
- Connect with Tabitha on LinkedIn!
Read our coverage of B2B Diversity & Inclusion at Demand Gen Report!