Brian Fanzo is a Millennial that has seen it all. Coming from a cybersecurity background and working almost a decade with the Department of Defense, you’d never expect the guy to become one of the industry leaders in promoting brand authenticity and creating a true fanbase within your customer community. As a self-proclaimed “change evangelist” Brian has been helping B2B brands take a step back and address the elephant in the room: empathy and trust is what brands need to succeed.
We sat down with him for an up-close-and-personal look into the life of one of the most prominent thought leaders on the speaking circuit today. We learned about what brought Brian into the industry, as well as how he has taken what he has learned and observed over the years to help brands build authentic relationships with their customers.
Listen in to learn about:
- Brian’s experience in industries ranging from the U.S. government to his work with high-tech enterprises;
- Brand authenticity and how that is making and breaking B2B deals;
- Understanding the Millennial mindset to communicate with potential customers on their terms;
- Having authentic relationships with customers that can turn them into brand advocates; and
- Using that relationship to fuel go-to-market initiatives via tactics such as influencer and customer marketing.