“Alexa, play ‘The Final Countdown’ by Europe.”
OK, now that we’ve set the scene, welcome back to the B2BMX Podcast! We’re just days away from #B2BSMX, our first in-person event since the pandemic, so Host Klaudia Tirico sat down with Craig Rosenberg, Distinguished VP & Analyst at Gartner, to get the audience excited for the big return to in-person events.
Rosenberg has the honor of kicking off the first keynote of the event and closing out this season of the #B2BSMX podcast.
As the pair dive into all elements of the event, their excited energy is contagious as they run through the variety of insights, actionable advice and networking opportunities. Craig also provides a sneak peek into his opening keynote. With data as the (spoiler alert!) primary focus, the duo touch on:
- The heightened relevance of ensuring omnichannel communication remains consistent as representatives return to events;
- How the “2020 pivot” influenced marketing technology, strategies, data and campaigns;
- Data’s role as a universal unifier;
- The No. 1 thing organizations must keep in mind when assessing their martech stacks;
- What attendees can expect from #B2BSMX (and the return to in-person events in general); and
- Much more!