Hopefully, B2BMX podcast fans are familiar with the show “Ted Lasso” because co-hosts Klaudia Tirico and Kelly Lindenau don’t want you to miss out on this iconic pop-cultural reference! We are back with a replay from the B2B Marketing Exchange in Scottsdale, where Juliet Randall of Salesforce covers everything from strategizing and engaging with customers to partnering with sales to act as one integrated team. Randall shares her top five lessons on how to elevate your game and make trust a key component of your ABM program.
Here are five “Ted Lasso” quotes aligned with Salesforce’s five lessons in trust:
- “Don’t you dare settle for fine.” Marketers must have goals to transform ABM;
- “Make the extra pass.” Marketers need to surrender the “me” for the “we” and trust in their sales team;
- “Be a goldfish.” When you make a mistake, learn from it and move on;
- “Speak up.” Don’t be afraid to communicate with sales, especially with the account intelligence marketers have today; and
- “Well, you say impossible, but all I hear is ‘I’m possible.’” Remember to believe not only in your marketing skills but also trust in your team.