Heads of marketing in the B2B space are facing more aggressive goals and heightened expectations from their leadership teams. At the same time, they’re trying to lead teams through uncertainty, better understand changing buyer and customer needs, and remix their go-to-market strategies for a digital-first world.
This session will feature perspectives from marketing leaders from different industries and various stages of growth, who will sound off on topics such as:
- How the CMO role has evolved and expanded among various organizations;
- Strategic priorities for 2021 and beyond;
- Lessons learned in 2020 that are fueling GTM strategies for the new digital age;
- Best practices for leveraging new data sources to identify and engage target audiences;
- Top channels, tactics and programs showing positive results;
- New tools and solutions being tested and deployed; and
- Plans for building and guiding a modern — and diverse — marketing organization.