Everything changed for businesses in 2020. But one of the positive outcomes is that companies pivoted their focus to their existing clients; after all, without clients there is no business.
In this fun and engaging keynote, customer experience coach and former B2B/B2C marketing executive Dan Gingiss will teach the audience how client experience can be your company’s ultimate competitive advantage as well as provide new and credible marketing opportunities. After all, businesses have adopted Account-Based Marketing (ABM) for new sales; why not also apply it to the existing customers who are already invested?
Join the session to learn how to:
- Apply an easy, five-step framework for creating remarkable, shareable experiences and converting clients into marketing advocates;
- Reduce churn and increase customer lifetime value;
- Talk about client experience in your marketing; and
- Leverage examples from other successful companies across industries.
- When you create a remarkable experience for your clients, they become your best marketers and salespeople. This is especially true in the B2B world because it’s still so rare and unexpected. The result is more clients, who stay longer, spend more, and provide more referrals.
Why not take some pressure off your sales and marketing teams and let your best customers become your best marketers? You’ll walk away with actionable steps to listen to and apply customer feedback while growing your marketing team with volunteer marketers.