What you do and how you do it are pivotal in determining account-based marketing success. This workshop will be a hands-on experience that’ll dig into real-world applications and approaches. Based upon primary research into 500 ABM programs across three continents, we’ll identify paths of success and how to avoid potholes of failure.
Join this workshop led by Mark Ogne and learn fact-based strategies to cover:
- Objectives — What do I want to accomplish, what is realistic?
- Targets — Data-driven strategies to select high value accounts.
- Buyers — Personas to pursue.
- Segmentation — Organize your ABM programs based upon your audiences.
- Teams – How will I staff this function?