Today’s marketer faces unprecedented challenges. Senior executives are now looking to marketing organizations to be a growth catalyst for their organization, which is a major shift from marketing’s historic role. Additionally, customers are demanding an improved experience that begins long before a first purchase. These changes, which are now the reality for today’s marketing organizations, require a holistic, modern approach to demand generation that delivers year-over-year revenue growth, expands their customer relationships and provides frictionless, personalized customer experiences. This is why you, as a marketer, need to learn how to create a roadmap toward developing a revenue engine.
This workshop led by David Lewis will teach you the foundational elements needed to meet today’s demands and what is necessary to create a sustainable and always-on revenue engine through The D3 MethodologyTM.
Attendees of this workshop will learn the following:
- The key disciplines of demand generation: Demand Creation, Demand Management & Demand Expansion;
- The four foundational elements that are paramount to building a demand generation engine;
- How to implement these components within your organization;
- How to use The D3 Methodology as an educational tool and as a roadmap for your demand generation success; and
- The KPIs needed to measure and analyze your demand generation success as a revenue generator.