Marketing is pressured to show account-based ROI right now — on their investments and processes. But how do you get there in one funnel? Or do you have more than one funnel? Or is it even possible to do in Salesforce?
With data, martech limitations and processes change — it can be a battle to get credible reporting in one funnel.
Come listen to a case study of 9 lessons learned around how Molly Walsh, Head of Marketing for CodeScience, was able to achieve this goal. Moderating and leading the conversation is Jon Russo, Founder & CMO of B2B Fusion. B2B Fusion helped enable this unified view by building out the requirements, helping Molly with her change management executing on her vision, and then building the dashboard in Salesforce.
Here are some of the areas we expect to cover and what you can learn in this session:
- How and what do you measure with ABX?
- How do you deal with your current martech stack, including intent data?
- What happens if you don’t have an ABX platform and need to measure… then what?
- Should I measure in Salesforce or outside of Salesforce like Tableau?
- How do I think of my account and contact data in measuring ABX?