Plus The Challenges That Come With It
Let’s face it, your B2B company is not really a household name…yet. Unlike, say, Doritos, your logo likely wouldn’t get recognized if it came without the title of your company; and that’s OK! But according to MNTN’s VP of Marketing Ali Haeri and Pluralsight’s Sr. Director of Marketing Koji Takagi, doubling down and digging deeper into your lower funnel strategies won’t cut it (and burn budgets). Long story short: We can do better.
During this candid fireside chat at the 2023 B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange, Haeri and Takagi shared their perspective on how to better generate demand, reach your addressable market and focus on understanding the incentives and objectives of the entire go-to-market team. More hot takes include how to:
- Attract qualified hand raisers with demand efforts;
- Identify characteristics of audiences across channels;
- Fit retargeting into the bigger picture of your marketing strategy;
- Use Connected TV in your targeting and retargeting efforts; and
- Get internal teams to care about brand building.
Haeri and Takagi did not hold back during this conversation. Tune in now to get their contrarian take on lower funnel B2B marketing.
- Learn more about Pluralsight here.
- Get the scoop on all things Connected TV here.
- Follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Register for the B2B Marketing Exchange in Scottsdale, Ariz. (It’s not too late!)