If you missed the 2022 B2B Marketing Exchange, then you can thank the B2BMX Podcast for spotlighting multiple exclusive sessions from the hottest event in Scottsdale, Ariz. Marketers from all over the country came together in February to share their knowledge, tactics and the tools needed to succeed in B2B marketing.
In our Season 6 kick-off episode, hosts Klaudia Tirico and Kelly Lindenau review key sessions and takeaways from #B2BMX 2022! To give you a glimpse into what you can expect from this season, the pair highlighted major insights from key B2B players on topics such as:
- Moving away from MQLs and focusing on account intelligence;
- The importance of working in sync as a team;
- Developing relevant messaging to increase engagement;
- Tailoring content to buyer needs;
- The convergence of demand gen and ABM; and
- Much more!