Social media has come a long way since the Myspace days. It has even evolved to become a key channel for B2B brands to engage with buyers and consumers … and even close deals.
B2C companies have a leg up on B2B companies when it comes to social media content, but modern B2B marketing teams have become very creative with the way they engage on channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook. In this episode, host Klaudia Tirico sits down with Xenia Muntean, CEO and Co-Founder of Planable, a content review and marketing collaboration platform. Xenia is passionate about all things social media so we got the scoop on what it takes for B2B brands to stand out on social channels to reach audiences in a fun and engaging way. They discuss:
- How social media content creation varies across B2B industries;
- The role of social media content management and collaboration;
- The steps orgs can take to unlock social media content’s full potential;
- Key considerations for scaling social media content; and
- Unique examples of B2B social media content done right.