“To hybrid, or not to hybrid?”
-Hamlet in 2022, probably.
Event marketing underwent an impressive evolution over the past couple of years, especially as the repercussions of the Covid-19 pandemic forced marketers to rethink the medium and adapt it to the digital world. As in-person events start to return — hello, B2B Marketing Exchange! — organizations are struggling to determine the most successful event format: Virtual, in-person or hybrid?
For Aleksandra Panyukhina, an event’s delivery isn’t as important as the value it delivers. In the latest episode of the #B2BMX podcast, Panyukhini sits down with Host Klaudia Tirico to dive into the new era of event marketing. As Panyukhina teases her upcoming #B2BMX session, the pair chat about:
- Event marketing’s journey to the “cornerstone” of marketing strategies;
- How to focus on the end goal and attendee takeaways when planning events;
- The importance of planning events with an interactive mindset;
- An overview of the most valuable event technologies and tools; and
- Why marketing teams should track the event metrics that sales doesn’t use — such as post-event connections with sponsors — to inform future event planning.
There’s still time to snag your #B2BMX ticket — and with our podcast-exclusive 50% off discount code (B2BMXPOD), there’s no time to wait. See you next week!