According to a new report from Forrester, combining human intuition and machine accuracy produces a more intelligent and transformative creative process for CMOs and agency executives. This allows organizations to move away from the status quo and escape the intuition-governed approach that can often lead to missed opportunities.
In this episode of the B2BMX Podcast, Host Klaudia Tirico sits down with Jay Pattisall, Principal Analyst at Forrester and one of the writers of the “Intelligent Creativity Energizes Marketing Productivity” report, to discuss the modern creative process and how organizations can engage with audiences on various channels (and specifically digital advertising) by combining human intuition and machine accuracy.
Check it out to learn:
- What “intelligent creativity” means for B2B marketing organizations;
- How intelligent creativity differs between B2B and B2C organizations;
- Why the over-saturation of digital advertisements is hindering organizations’ ability to connect with buyers; and
- Solutions to stand out with digital ads and attract customers and prospects through creativity.
- Access the “Intelligent Creativity Energizes Marketing Productivity” report by Forrester
- Read Jay’s blog on intelligent creativity
- Check out and register for the upcoming B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange in Boston!