In the B2B world, disruption is inevitable. However, how companies respond to these disruptions is what sets them apart. As the world becomes more complex, CMOs face new challenges and must rise to the occasion with innovative solutions.
In this episode, we listen to an intriguing panel held during our last B2B Marketing Exchange in Arizona. The panel included:
- Karen Steele, CMO of Sendoso;
- Natalie Cunningham, CMO of Terminus;
- Bryan Law, CMO of ZoomInfo; and
- Nate Skinner, CMO of Onfido.
The group discussed how CMOs could thrive amidst disruption and what strategies they implement to stay ahead of the game. Tune in to learn:
- What’s driving the go-to-market motion today;
- The importance of customer marketing, retention and growth; and
- Insightful motivation for aspiring CMOs.