The marketing technology landscape is still growing at a rapid pace, leaving marketers to try and keep up with new software additions, integrations and acquisitions. Scott Brinker’s 2020 Marketing Technology Landscape revealed more growth for martech solutions — reaching 8,000 solutions, a 13.6% lift from 2019.
So how do you go about building the right martech stack for your company? Well, Dan McGaw has got you covered. His book, “Build Cool Sh*t: A Blueprint to Creating a Marketing technology Stack,” shares all of his tips, tools and best practices for creating a powerful — and flexible — martech stack. And he’s on the B2BMX Podcast today to dive deeper into:
- The inspiration behind the book and what to expect from it;
- The state of marketing technology;
- The future of the martech landscape and what we can expect in terms of consolidation;
- Tips for assessing and improving martech stack;
- The key components of a martech stack, and the nice-to-haves;
- The importance of having talent to manage the stack; and
- So much more!