This episode is sponsored by Demandbase.
Marketing and sales alignment is absolutely critical in the age of the buyer — no surprise there. But achieving and maintaining a strong level of collaboration and alignment is easier said than done, especially at a time when buyers have taken control of their purchasing journeys. During this episode, host Klaudia Tirico chats with Jeff Davis, who is the founder and principal of JD2 Consulting and an expert on sales and marketing alignment. They discuss:
- How the buyer and seller relationship has changed;
- The concept and definition of “alignment transformation,” and why it’s important;
- Why teams simply can no longer operate in silos;
- How to close the gap between marketing and sales to create one cohesive revenue engine; and
- Best practices for accomplishing alignment and getting buy-in from the C-suite.
A word from our sponsor, Demandbase:
Get a first-look at the new Demandbase ABM platform. Click the link to join John Miller, Chief Product Officer at Demandbase, as he gives you an exclusive look under the hood!