B2B marketers scrambled to adapt to the new normal of 2020, especially in the area of event marketing, where the rug was pulled out from under us on practically the first day of the pandemic. But we have learned a lot in the last 12 months, and in fact, event marketing is showing enormous potential for 2021 and beyond.
In this session, Ruth Stevens, President of eMarketing Strategy, will discuss:
- How your rapid pivots during the pandemic can form the basis of more successful engagement models for the future;
- Ways to integrate the best of virtual and physical environments;
- How conferences and trade shows best fit into your overall marketing plans;
- Where brands will need to integrate data and intelligence from online and physical environments; and
- Some exciting new tools and techniques B2B marketers are experimenting with today.